Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Geomapping using Qlikview BI tool

I have a dataset with Countrynames (To and from) which is more similar to Travel starting country and the destination country.

For eg: If the travel is between India to Australia then the country origin will be India and the destination will be Australia.

I have collected the latitude and longitude for both origin and destination place

Now I want to plot the lat and log for origin and destination country using Qlikview tool.

Need to know how to achieve this visualization in Qlikview11?

Note : I'm using Qlikview11 Personal edition

5 Replies
francoiscave
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Lathaa,

Check the post below:

Step-by-Step Google Map API v3 integration

It will be useful to solve your issue,

François

Not applicable
Author

I think its based on single location points ie.., KPI is for the country sales Visualization.  In my case I want the KPI to achieve Number of transactions happening between the countries(I'm talking about 2 lat and log positions). Need the line map in Geo_mapping which connects origin and destination place and width of the line should be based on frequency.

francoiscave
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Lathaa,

See the thread and the great app by ASHFAQ in the link below:

http://community.qlik.com/message/528144#528144

BR,

François

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot I hope it will help my scenario. As I mentioned in my first thread I'm using Qlikview11 personal edition,which is not-licensed , and i already crossed my limitations in opening .qvw file(completed 5 times) so I cant able to open the .qvw file,which is there in thread to understand.

Is there any complete documentation available with step-by-step procedures?(with screenshots)

Lathaa

francoiscave
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Lathaa,

I haven't any documentation with step-by-step procedures...

I'm sure that the application Global Network Map.qvw by ASHFAQ would be useful for you.

François