Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wallibee
Contributor III
Contributor III

How do you add certificate earned on your linkedIn (not via Qlik continuous Classroom)

Hello,

Recently I received my Qlik Data Architect certificate from certification@qlik.com and I have a question on how I can add this to my LinkedIn profile or Acclaim.

I reviewed  similar issues on the Qlik community for help but not possible for me because I took this certification through other study platform and not the continuous classroom ( which I suppose the badge is issue via this). I created a local account on this continuous classroom long before my preparation for course content but I still can’t find any badge attached to it on the section >my badges 

Is there no other way for private takers to get a  URL link to this certification or a badge ? All I received so far is a PDF and Logo of my certificate via certification@qlik.com. 

Secondly, I tried accessing this achievement via my Acclaim account and it seems completely impossible to add this to my profile on Acclaim either.

What can I do to get this right. 

Thank you and looking forward for to hearing from you 
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Olip
Creator
Creator

Ok I see we could use the Qlik credential verifications via URL

- Eager to learn n grow,

Olip

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Greetings,
Thank you for reaching out. Our team is reviewing this case and will contact you shortly to assist!
Olip
Creator
Creator

Hello @Sarah_Miller  : Just checking if we have an update on this.

It will be great if there is a way to update the certification earned option on linked in profile.

- Eager to learn n grow,

Olip
Olip
Creator
Creator

Ok I see we could use the Qlik credential verifications via URL

- Eager to learn n grow,

Olip