Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishwanath
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to re-size the column width of the pivot table as per our choice

pivto1.PNG

When I chosen the option "Fit Column To Data" then the location columns are fitted well but the Data column also squeezed as you can see in the below table.

pivot2.PNG

I tried all of these options in the Layout tab, but unable to figure out.

pivot3.PNG

Please help me out.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Vishwanath Biswal

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would venture this is a potential defect, if you are not running the latest SR of the major point release you are using, I would recommend doing and update to that SR and retesting to be sure it has not already been addressed there prior to reporting the issue via a support case.  Here is the Help info on that feature:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Fit_Columns_to_...

The columns should adjust to the largest item in each column, including headers, so something does not appear to be working correctly in your case...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.