Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a live instructor in virtual training?

Hello.  I am thinking of signing up for virtual training but I would prefer there still be some interaction.  Is there a live instructor available during virtual training to help answer my questions?  Can someone explain a bit more in detail about the experience  I would receive during a virtual classroom?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rich,

Yes, virtual training includes a live instructor, they are just virtual (remote) and not physically in front of you. The sessions are at a specific date and time and are synchronous. The instructor will deliver the lectures and demos via web conferencing software and then you will be given access to a hosted lab environment to complete the exercises. During this structured time, an instructor is online with you and the rest of the class. The duration of the class matches that of a classroom based training. So, if its a Designer course, it is still 2 days, but again not delivered physically in a classroom but in a live virtual classroom.

Let me know if this helps clear up the delivery method.

Kevin

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rich,

Yes, virtual training includes a live instructor, they are just virtual (remote) and not physically in front of you. The sessions are at a specific date and time and are synchronous. The instructor will deliver the lectures and demos via web conferencing software and then you will be given access to a hosted lab environment to complete the exercises. During this structured time, an instructor is online with you and the rest of the class. The duration of the class matches that of a classroom based training. So, if its a Designer course, it is still 2 days, but again not delivered physically in a classroom but in a live virtual classroom.

Let me know if this helps clear up the delivery method.

Kevin