Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mean Deviation in QlikView

I have been trying to find the mean Absolute Deviation for each Account Contract. I have the following information and i have found the deviation for each user for each month in a pivot table. I also have their deviation from their mean for each value.

But my objective is to find the sum of all these deviations and divide it by the count of months to get the mean absolute deviation in a table where the only dimension is Account Contract. This is shown below:

Please help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Something like:

=Avg(Aggr(Fabs(Sum(Sales) - Avg(Total <Contract> Sales)), Month, Contract))

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Something like:

=Avg(Aggr(Fabs(Sum(Sales) - Avg(Total <Contract> Sales)), Month, Contract))

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Yes Jonathan i have tried this also but the problem is this only works when i have selected a particular Contract and when i remove it from the selection and i want to see the complete information about all the customers, the data becomes erroneous.

When selected:

What i want:

I hope you get my point!

Not applicable
Author

Yes Jonathan i have tried this also but the problem is this only works when i have selected a particular Contract and when i remove it from the selection and i want to see the complete information about all the customers, the data becomes erroneous.

When selected:

What i want:

I hope you get my point!