cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drollinson
Contributor II
Contributor II

My Learning Dashboard - Courses I no longer wish to take just yet

Hi - My Learning Dashboard has umpteen courses 'in progress' and these are creating noise around the one that I'm currently doing. Please can you tell me how I can either hide, arrange or unenroll from the ones I'm not doing right now, please?

Thanks 🙂

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

Hi @drollinson ,

Thanks for reaching out on this!

Please see the Recently Viewed tab as it lists courses in date order, with the most recently viewed first.

As part of Qlik Learning Portal User Enhancements we are launching (stay tuned for more details), you will also be able to search and filter courses on your learning dashboard. 

Please reach out to us at education@qlik.com if you have further questions. Happy Learning!

View solution in original post

Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

That is great to hear @drollinson

Stay tuned for the upcoming Enhancements. We will be posting an update here on Qlik Community and also you will be able to review the details on Qlik Learning Portal.

Happy Learning! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

Hi @drollinson ,

Thanks for reaching out on this!

Please see the Recently Viewed tab as it lists courses in date order, with the most recently viewed first.

As part of Qlik Learning Portal User Enhancements we are launching (stay tuned for more details), you will also be able to search and filter courses on your learning dashboard. 

Please reach out to us at education@qlik.com if you have further questions. Happy Learning!

drollinson
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Bilge_Kara 

Thanks for getting back to me. Funnily enough I had tried clicking on the words 'Recently Viewed' but nothing happened. However, I didn't try clicking the numeric value above the words and hey presto, at least I can now get to the most recently accessed course as you suggest. Thank you 🙂

I've not seen any posts detailing any Portal enhancements - did this come out on Friday? If so, please can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you for your help.

Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

That is great to hear @drollinson

Stay tuned for the upcoming Enhancements. We will be posting an update here on Qlik Community and also you will be able to review the details on Qlik Learning Portal.

Happy Learning!