Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijayaganesh_s
Partner - Contributor III

Need Qlikview Architect Certification Help !

Hello All,

I'm learning and working in Qlikview for past few months now my company wants me to complete Certification.

I'm seeking Ideas, Tips and suggestions to complete this certification in a single attempt with high marks...

Can anybody help me.

Regards,

Vijayaganesh S

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Hi Vijayaganesh,

Glad to hear you are interested in QlikView Certification.

Please note that discussing ANY exam content is a violation of the Qlik Certification Examination Access and Use Agreement, which is signed by all certification candidates when registering for an exam. I'm sure you don't want anyone to lose their hard-earned certifications, right?

Instead I recommend a thorough review of the QlikView Certification web page. There are instructions on how to prepare for the exam, FREE practice questions, and a list of the Exam Domain Areas. The Exam Domain Areas are the topics used to write the exam questions, so use it as a study guide.

I recommend taking the QlikView Business Analyst AND QlikView Data Architect Practice Questions, since the QlikView 12 Data Architect Certification Exam covers both roles.

If you have other questions, please email me at certification@qlik.com.

Good luck on your exam!

Regards,

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager @ Qlik

vijayaganesh_s
Author

Hello Karen,

Thanks for your reply.

I will follow your words but what I have asked is suggestions, tips like how to attend, where to attend, what to study and practice only Not the Answers during the Exam, Which I don't like or prefer.

But All my questions are answered in Qlik Certification Page

Regards,

Vijayaganesh S