cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

New Certification Exams for Qlik Sense June 2018

Certification candidates may now register and take the three new Qlik Sense Certification Exams based on the June 2018 Release. The roles for the new exams are Business Analyst, Data Architect, and System Administrator. Each exam has 50 questions to complete in 2 hours.

There is also a new Certification FAQ and Qlik Sense Certification Exam Study Guide on qlik.com

Partners holding any Qlik Sense – v3, v2, or v1 certifications should update with these exams in 2019, in order to meet the requirements for the Qlik Partner Program.

All previous versions of the Qlik Sense Certification Exams have been retired. Candidates who have a June 2017 exam scheduled may still take it, but are encouraged to cancel and reschedule their appointment with the latest exam.

All Qlik Certification Exams are in English. Candidates who have difficulty because English is not their native language may request an accommodation (extra time) on the exam by emailing certification@qlik.com at least 10 days before they want to take their exam. Each individual must make a request for this exception and they should include their VUE ID, found in the Personal Information page in Qlik CertTracker when submitting their request.

A note about exam releases
The new Qlik Sense Certification Exams are based on the June 2018 Release of Qlik Sense. Our exams lag behind the product release, because they take 6 to 8 months to develop. We will only release new exams once per year, so the next exams are planned to be based on the June 2019 Release of Qlik Sense.
Questions?
Contact certification@qlik.com

7 Replies
sabreyals
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Karen,

Am I right in assuming the next data architect certification (on June 2019) would only come out in 2020?

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee
Author

Sabreyals - The next certification exams are being planned now. Typically we begin them in June and they are released in December.
krishnarama
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the information.
What percentage is required to pass the test?
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee
Author

The minimum passing scores for all Qlik Certification Exams are listed in the new FAQ page: https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certifications-and-qualifications/faqs
aplema
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Dear Karen,

Could you please help me with the difference between this two certifications:

• Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam - June 2018 Release
  • Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam - June 2019 Release (Beta)

The thing is I want to take the exam but I'm not sure wich one should I take. And if I take the Beta, what is the implication of doing it?

Best regards,

Patricia Lema

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee
Author

Here’s a summary of our two Qlik Sense Data Architect Exams:

QSDA June 2018 Release

QSDA June 2019 Release (Beta)

Exam Status

Current operational exam

Beta exam

Number of questions

Duration

2 hours

4 hours

Notification of result

Immediate

8 to 10 weeks

Cost

$250 USD

$50 USD

Availability

Pearson VUE Test Center or online

Pearson VUE Test Center ONLY

Number of seats

Unlimited

Promo code required?

NO

YES - QSDA&2019 BUT ALL SEATS ARE FILLED

Dates

Now until June 2019 Operational Exam is released

September 30 – October 7th

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee
Author

P.S. The Beta exams are in English ONLY and NO accommodations (extra time) can be arranged for non-native English speakers.