Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New laptop, cannot read Training docs; no longer have old LockLizard email from last year.

Hi.  It has been over a year since I took QlikView Designer and Developer courses.  I have a new PC, trying to access the PDC files from Training, and I no longer have the LockLizard email from long ago.  How can I regain access to the training docs?  Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jerry,

You have 2 licenses associated with your account and you may register on your iPad as well as your laptop. We are happy to provide more licenses if there is a need for one. Please email me in this case.

The error you describe sounds like an issue with your proxy setting. The link I emailed you has more information on this.

Thanks!

Jay

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Could you please let me know where did you attend these courses?

Maybe I can help you with that.

Regards

Agis

Not applicable
Author

Hi, I attended online classes for both Designer + Developer, probably Feb-Mar 2013. My laptop has been replaced with a Windows 7 PC, and my company implemented a strict email destruction policy that wiped out all my QlikView-related training emails from that time-frame.

Do you work for QlikView?

Thanks,

- Jerry

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Jerry

Yes I work for Qlik

It would help me to tell me the region where you attended the courses, so as to direct you to the right person.

Thanks

Agis

Not applicable
Author

I took the courses online. I am located in Montreal, Canada.

I’m back in the office now, and I found a PDF of the invoice for the 2 courses in a backup, if that would help…

Thanks,

Jerry Turner

AbbVie – Canada, Information Technology

OFFICE +1 514-832-7708 EMAIL jerry.turner@abbvie.com<mailto:jerry.turner@abbvie.com>

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Both the Designer and Developer Manuals should arrive in your inbox shortly Jerry.

Regards

Agis

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, I already had the PDC docs, but when I attempt to register the license, I get this messag about “no more licenses”, and I am still unable to open the PDC docs, either the ones I already had, or the new ones downloaded from the email.

Jerry Turner

AbbVie – Canada, Information Technology

OFFICE +1 514-832-7708 EMAIL jerry.turner@abbvie.com<mailto:jerry.turner@abbvie.com>

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jerry,

I believe this issue has been resolved? Please let me know should you have any problems with the books. You could email education.ebooks@qlikview.com for similar queries.

Thanks!

Jay

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Thanks Jay!!! 🙂

Not applicable
Author

No, not resolved yet... 
When I attempt to register, it fails.  I am going to try registering from home tonight, to see if this may be an issue with our company firewall.  Gotta say, this is a bit painful, to gain access to docs I have legitimare right to; and then only on 1 PC, not including work iPad, nor home PC...