Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

QSDA June 2019 exam

Hi Team,

I attempt qlik sense data architect  June 2019 exam in last week , but unfortunately my score was 36 % did not pass the exam

pls let me know whether i can get list of questions which I attempted and it is wrong ? I also observe red in new pattern that the snippets are to large in questions need to use scroll every time which creates lot of confusions while selecting correct answers 

Vikas

I just noticed that there is a new Qlik Sense Data Architect exam: QSDA2019. How does this exam differ from the previous version: QSDA2018, because the 2018 version was already mainly focused on the data load editor. 

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @vikasmahajan 

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik!  We do not provide a list of questions which were answered incorrectly.   However, you have  3 attempts to take the exam so we encourage you to review the recommended preparation and attempt the exam again! https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certifications-and-qualifications 

For questions or concerns about the exams please email certification@qlik.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @vikasmahajan 

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik!  We do not provide a list of questions which were answered incorrectly.   However, you have  3 attempts to take the exam so we encourage you to review the recommended preparation and attempt the exam again! https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certifications-and-qualifications 

For questions or concerns about the exams please email certification@qlik.com

yones_cardenas
Contributor
Contributor

I have a trainee license fo the Qlik Continious Classroom, last day I did my second attemp to past the exam in the Qlik Sense Business and I got 69% of score, I realized althoug, I can make the app to solve the answers for test in any Qlik Sense environment, the answer wont be the same so, I came back to my QlikSense desktop version to go for my Third Attemp......It says "You have reached the maximum number of attemps".....I don't, I have spent 8 months of my life learning this please could you helpme?