cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
konek
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense BA Exam prepartion

Hi, I am having my Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification exam in next week. 

How can I prepare the exam besides the question of QCC?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BeccaPuckett
Employee
Employee

The best way to prepare for your Qlik Sense certification exam is to ensure you have hands-on experience with the Qlik Sense product. Be sure to review the exam blueprint, found here, to understand what topics will be included on the exam. On this page you will also find our Qlik Sense Candidate Guide, which will give you an idea of what to expect on test day. Finally, review the practice questions so you can get a feel for the types of questions asked on the exam. Best of luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BeccaPuckett
Employee
Employee

The best way to prepare for your Qlik Sense certification exam is to ensure you have hands-on experience with the Qlik Sense product. Be sure to review the exam blueprint, found here, to understand what topics will be included on the exam. On this page you will also find our Qlik Sense Candidate Guide, which will give you an idea of what to expect on test day. Finally, review the practice questions so you can get a feel for the types of questions asked on the exam. Best of luck!