Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView 12 Data Architect Certification Exam (Beta)

Hi all,

I found this Certification for qlikVIEW. (not qliksense) in pearson vue.

Pearson VUE - ALERT!https://www3.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/registration/ExamSeriesDetailPage/QLIKVIEW/1250746

Anyone knows what beta means? Is this a "normal" exam that counts as an actual certification?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Boths exams are awarded with certifications.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
don_qlikview
Creator
Creator

I too have the same question...

Not applicable
Author

Hello George,

When they release a new version of QlikSense or QlikView they start opening a beta exams where the price is reduced and they use that exams as a tool to extract information I think.

After that they open the "normal" exams.

Not applicable
Author

Is this a "normal" exam that counts as an actual certification?

thank you

Not applicable
Author

Boths exams are awarded with certifications.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Oriol

Even i am planning to give Designer certification and now stuck as the qlik certification site is showing the old names ie designer and developer.

And as par prices are concerned i think they are still the same  250 USD.

Not applicable
Author

I supose they will enable the regular exams for data architect and business analytics once they finish checking the results of the beta exams. Until then there will be only available the exams for the 11 version that are those which still have the names of designer and developer.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Oriol

Thanks for your response!!!

Old exams of version 11 with old names(designer and developer ) are not present in the pearsonvue website to book for certification.Only latest versions are theren for Qlivkiew 12.

I guess they might be working to update there page in qlikview website and the details will foloow soon.

Thanks Again!

ankitg4688
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Oriol,

Can you help with course content and books for QlikView 12 Data Architect Certification Exam which is listed on Pearson VUE? Thanks.

BR,

Ankit