Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Certification in India

I am planning to go for QlikView Certification. I am from India. I was planning to do it personally and directly (not via any partner or so), but I am finding it very difficult when it comes to paying Pearson VUE. I contacted them and they told me that they can only take payment in USD (in their American bank account). I talked to my bank and they listed me a not-so-easy procedure for the payment. Could you people from India - who have done the certification or have idea by any means- how things actually work. Do I have to go through any partner or any other easier way that would not make me go through such USD payment hassle?

Would appreciate any help.

jagan‌ , sunindia‌ - could you please help?

Thanks

Amit

20 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Check the attachment, might be helpful for you?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Balraj for your response. I wanted a bit specific reply against my problem. Have you appeared for the certification? Or anybody you know from India appeared? How was the payment processed? By any chance in INR?

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Hi,

I am a Qlik Employee, working for Education Services.

I am going to send an email to the person within Qlik who is all about certifications an email asking her to take a look at this topic. Note: She is in the US time zone, so even if she responds immediately to my email it will take a few hours.

May you live in interesting times!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I was through Partner only

For Individuals, I doubts. Either you can go through Partner or Customer

Not applicable
Author

Which partner? Did you pay in USD or INR? Could you please let me know how you approached and the process followed in detail?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks lot.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Partner is your Employer...

Dont know about the payment process as it is responsibility of Partner or Customer only who takes care of all the process...

Only thing you need to do is, just tell your employer that you are going for certification and rest they will take care

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Balraj.

While I shall wait for okg‌ 's coming back, I would appreciate anybody else's input as well.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Amit,

Pay with your Credit/Debit Card it will be converted into USD, I got my certification through Peason VUE in Chennai, I think there is no issue .

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

jagan.