Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Certification in India

I am planning to go for QlikView Certification. I am from India. I was planning to do it personally and directly (not via any partner or so), but I am finding it very difficult when it comes to paying Pearson VUE. I contacted them and they told me that they can only take payment in USD (in their American bank account). I talked to my bank and they listed me a not-so-easy procedure for the payment. Could you people from India - who have done the certification or have idea by any means- how things actually work. Do I have to go through any partner or any other easier way that would not make me go through such USD payment hassle?

Would appreciate any help.

jagan‌ , sunindia‌ - could you please help?

Thanks

Amit

20 Replies
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Amit - Sorry you are having so much trouble paying for your exam. The large majority of our candidates use a credit card to pay for their exams. The bank should convert the $250 USD charge into your local currency. This process is used by many candidates all over India.

We price our exams in one currency so the cost is not subject to currency fluctuations.

Please contact Pearson VUE Customer Support if you need more help. Contact information is on this page:

Customer Service:: Qlik

Regards,

Karen Origlio

Qlik Certification Program Manager