Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView Courses São Paulo / Cursos QlikView São Paulo - SP?

Good evening,

I would like to specialize and take a QlikView course.

Someone would know to indicate me some place that gives the course in São Paulo - SP?

Thanks,

Note: English translation provided by Community Moderator as a courtesy.

- - - -

Boa Noite,

Gostaria de me especializar e fazer um curso de QlikView.

Alguem saberia me indicar algum lugar que dá o curso em São Paulo - SP?

Obrigada,

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for reaching out. New users should take instructor led training on QlikView Designer and QlikView Developer.  You can look up classes in spanish by visiting Qlik Training Search Page

If your desired location is not there, you can contact the Training department by visiting Qlik Training Contacts

We also recommend purchasing the Business Analyst subscription to the Qlik Continuous Classroom (QCC), this is a wonderful addition to the instructor led training you will receive, Course: Business Analyst Library, Topic: QlikView

and Course: Data Architect Library, Topic: QlikView (note these will not be visible without purchase)  With the QCC, classes are all available online so location is not an issue!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for reaching out. New users should take instructor led training on QlikView Designer and QlikView Developer.  You can look up classes in spanish by visiting Qlik Training Search Page

If your desired location is not there, you can contact the Training department by visiting Qlik Training Contacts

We also recommend purchasing the Business Analyst subscription to the Qlik Continuous Classroom (QCC), this is a wonderful addition to the instructor led training you will receive, Course: Business Analyst Library, Topic: QlikView

and Course: Data Architect Library, Topic: QlikView (note these will not be visible without purchase)  With the QCC, classes are all available online so location is not an issue!