Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepakkrish
Creator
Creator

Qliksense Data Architect certification(beta) june2019

Good day!

Does anyone know how to get the promo code to attend the Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam- June 2019 Release (Beta). I tried to register at Pearson VUE, but in the payment step, they requested for promo code. Please help. Thank you.

Regards,

Deepakraj.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jennifer_Moore
Former Employee
Former Employee

Please email Certification@qlik.com and request to be added to the Beta list and receive instructions.  Seats are limited and  we cannot guarantee that you would be able to take it.  However,  we can add your to our list now and for future beta exams.  Thank you for your interest in our Qlik Certifications.

Sr. Director, Learning Strategy & Solutions

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Josh_Berg_Support

Deepakraj,

You shouldn't need a promo code to complete the payment for the certification exam, is that the case here?  Can you show us a screenshot of what you're referring to?  It's been a while since I took my certification, I'm a bit hazy on the exact process with PearsonVUE.

Thanks,

Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Josh,
As I know , Promo code is not need here if you attend the qlik sense architect exam 2018.. But, last week beta offered a price for qlik sense data archirect certification(beta )june 2019.
It was Open to Qlik employees, partners and customers.
The cost is $50 and seats are limited.
It requires promocode to complete the registration.... For last year also they gave offer .. pls check posts..

Thanks,
Deepakraj.
Jennifer_Moore
Former Employee
Former Employee

Please email Certification@qlik.com and request to be added to the Beta list and receive instructions.  Seats are limited and  we cannot guarantee that you would be able to take it.  However,  we can add your to our list now and for future beta exams.  Thank you for your interest in our Qlik Certifications.

Sr. Director, Learning Strategy & Solutions