Qlik Community

Qlik Education Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration related to Qlik Education.

Not applicable

Qlikview Exam notes

Hi guys ,

I am appearing for qlik certification exam can anyone please provide  me  questions and notes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Honored Contributor III

Re: Qlikview Exam notes

For the Developer certificate we advise you to follow the Designer and Developer training and have 6-12 weeks of hands-on experience.

For the Administrator certificate we advise you to follow the Server/Publisher training and have decent hands-on experience with servers.

Reading the books you get with the training gives you enough information to at least pass the Developer certificate.

You can find a skill assessment here:

Qlik Skills Assessment | Qlik

See those as practice questions similar to the exam.

For more information about certification, see here:

Qlik Certification- Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Software Solutions | Qlik

May you live in interesting times!
6 Replies
MVP
MVP

oknotsen
Honored Contributor III

For the Developer certificate we advise you to follow the Designer and Developer training and have 6-12 weeks of hands-on experience.

For the Administrator certificate we advise you to follow the Server/Publisher training and have decent hands-on experience with servers.

Reading the books you get with the training gives you enough information to at least pass the Developer certificate.

You can find a skill assessment here:

Qlik Skills Assessment | Qlik

See those as practice questions similar to the exam.

For more information about certification, see here:

Qlik Certification- Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Software Solutions | Qlik

May you live in interesting times!
Employee
Employee

Hi Shrividya,

All of the information about the Qlik Certification Exams can be found on our web site with the link provided by Onno.

I HIGHLY recommend reviewing the page for the exam you are taking - there is a list of Prerequisites and Recommended Preparation Resourses - then STUDY the topics in the Exam Domain Areas section. These are the testing objectives from which the questions were written. Hands-on experience with the product is a must!

Good luck!

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager

Not applicable

Cant ull provide me any pdf or notes

MVP
MVP

No, everybody who's taking the exam signs off not to distribute any such information.

Employee
Employee

Thank you, sweuhl, for reminding Qlik Community members that sharing exam information is a VIOLATION of the Qlik Certification Exam Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Community Browser