Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

sum In chart

Hi,

My question is, how can I get a sum in the chart for Film, böcker and bio?

Now I only have a total sum for all the data in the chart.

Regards Karl

2014-10-21 16-11-04.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Karl

Unfortunately Straight table does not support Partial Sums.

You need a Pivot table to do this and use the Show Partial Sum for the Sales Person column.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Trasform the table in a pivot table then in the tab presentation select  the field sales person and check show partial sum

let me know

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

Hi Karl

Unfortunately Straight table does not support Partial Sums.

You need a Pivot table to do this and use the Show Partial Sum for the Sales Person column.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

You could actually achieve this by using Dimension Limits on the straight table and just selecting Show Total on the second dimension. However even if you can do this a Pivot Table might be the best solution. Below are screen shots of this being done with a straight table.Capture.PNG.pngCapture2.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

Have you tried using aggr function. You could then group by Salesperson. Like aggr(amount, Salesperson).

Hope this is clear.

Thanks,

Madhu

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for all your answers. They have been very helpful.

Now I have a another question. I want to sum rows (ICA 2 Ica (böcker) 4% and (ICA Ica) and call the row lets say "Ica". How do I do that? Do I have to use an Expression? (what expression in that case)or is there a aggragate box to mark?

Regards

Karl

2014-10-22 15-54-23.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, I would probably do this in the script with an if statement (if it is only this or a few other combinations).

You could do something like IF( [Chain No. & Name]= 'ICA 2 Ica (böcker) 4%')  or [Chain No. & Name] = 'ICA Ica', 'Ica', [Chain No. & Name])

Otherwise you could have an external or inline table with field translations.