Qlik Community

Qlik Education Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration related to Qlik Education.

raadwiptec
Contributor II

training

hi all,

I Would like to take some training for Qlikview . I already know qlikview scripting /designer/few expression writing.. I can scale 4/10...I would like to learn more here. Could you recommend some training name I can direclt take from qlik/training

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Honored Contributor III

Re: training

Based on the information I have, I would suggest following either one of these trainings:

- QlikView Developer

- QlikView Advanced Topics

The first if you really hardly done some scripting. The 2nd if you have 3-12 months of experience with scripting.

May you live in interesting times!
10 Replies
MVP
MVP

Check here: Training

ramasaisaksoft
Valued Contributor III

Hi Raaswiptec,

Don't waste ur money .Qlikview Community is having lot of real time problems and solutions with different logics so pls fallow Community daily

roger_stone
Contributor III

You could buy all the books about QlikView for less than the cost of a days training.

raadwiptec
Contributor II

Hi Roger,

Its company provided training. so I would like to choose the one which is good really benefit me one on the scripting side.

Not applicable

hi

Please refer bellow thread it may help you ,if your from India..

Qlik View Training Center in Hyderabad

--Ramudu

oknotsen
Honored Contributor III

Based on the information I have, I would suggest following either one of these trainings:

- QlikView Developer

- QlikView Advanced Topics

The first if you really hardly done some scripting. The 2nd if you have 3-12 months of experience with scripting.

raadwiptec
Contributor II

hi Onno,

thanks .. yes I found the same..second one.. the first one is very basic and even the cost looks more..

oknotsen
Honored Contributor III

The difference in price is the difference in days.

The (indeed basic) Developer is 3 days, the Advanced Topics is 2 days.

All our trainings costs the amount per day. The amount differs per region though, so I can't comment on that.

oknotsen
Honored Contributor III

Let us know if you have any more questions.

If not, please close the topic by flagging a correct and (optionally) helpful answer.

Thank you.

Community Browser