Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Hierarcy, not connected, need som help to solve "puzzle". Please :-)

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anitamelbye
Creator
Creator

Hierarcy, not connected, need som help to solve "puzzle". Please :-)

Last Update:

Jan 8, 2015 3:15:32 PM

Updated By:

anitamelbye

Created date:

Jan 8, 2015 3:15:32 PM

Hi

I have been trying for a while to make something, and I am about to loose mye mind 😉

This is my simplified dataload, my acctual data contains MUCH more data
This is my dataload.jpg

How can I make my data in my load to connect and like this:

Want my dataload to look like this.jpg

When I press on Drammen, my two only valid options will be Konnerud & Åssiden                                

I can make connections/mapping/renaming in my load, but I dont know how to, can anyone help me?                                                         

So to sum it up:                                                                                             
1 digit is always Country, shall be connectet to all Communities thats starts with the same number
2 digits is always Community, shall be connectet to all Cities that starts with the same two number
4 digits is always City, shall be connectet to all Places that starts with the same four number

5 digits is always Places                                                                              

Its hard to explain, but please ask if you need a better explanation 🙂                                                                             

Thank you so very much in advance for any suggestions or help to solve this puzzle

Tags (4)
Comments
anitamelbye
Creator
Creator

How can I delete this posting, it is in a totally wrong Place!

I am SO SORRY!

0 Likes
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

2015-01-08 Hierarchy.PNG

anitamelbye
Creator
Creator

Thank you so much Petter! It helped me so much. After Reading Your post, and looking at this video, I really got it right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywz8WNitL1k

Thanks a million!

0 Likes
Version history
Last update:
‎2015-01-08 03:15 PM
Updated by: