Qlik Community

Qlik Education Documents

Documents related to Qlik Education.

Learn how to apply Advanced Analytics Integration with Qlik Sense

Employee
Employee

Learn how to apply Advanced Analytics Integration with Qlik Sense

Access this FREE Qlik Continuous Classroom module to learn about integrating R and Python into your Qlik Sense Enterprise environment.

Learning Objectives:

• Understand the basics behind Advanced Analytics Integration (AAI)
  • Explore integrating R into Qlik Sense with a follow-along demonstration
  • Explore integrating Python into Qlik Sense with a follow-along demonstration

Comments
wayneantinore-a
Contributor

This is great!  I completed this along with the Multiple Linear Regression course (also free).  Much better than trying to collect all the pieces on your own.  Is there any additional documentation / information on the Advanced Analytic Toolbox and how to use the various analysis types?  The github page has a one page list of the types with short definitions but no other examples I could see.  It mentions a Qlik Community page for more resources but that page no longer exists.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

I'm sorry that the link to the 3rd party manager programs is no longer working.  This will be updated on the next revision cycle.

I looked at the Advanced Analytics Toolbox github page again and drilling into each hyperlink on the "List of available analysis types" provides examples and data.  This is the most comprehensive source that I am aware of.

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
‎12-04-2018 02:58 PM
Updated by:

Contributors