Skip to main content
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Qlik Education is pleased to announce a new feature in Qlik Continuous Classroom‌ (QCC): FREE Qualification Exams for Qlik Sense Business Analyst and Qlik Sense Data Architect.

What is a Qualification Exam?

The Qualification Exams enable customers to prove they have a fundamental level of Qlik Sense skills. To earn a qualification, you will develop a Qlik Sense application, then use the app to answer questions in a multiple-choice exam. The content of the Qualification Exams is based on the QCC and instructor-led course materials.

What's the difference between Qualification and Certification?

• Qualifications are fundamental-level exams – Certifications are expert-level exams
  • Qualifications are optional – Certifications are part of the requirements of the Qlik Partner Program
  • Qualifications are designed for Qlik Sense users – Certifications are designed for experienced Qlik Sense experts
  • Qualifications are FREE (for customers and employees) – Certifications cost $250 USD
  • Qualifications are for Qlik Sense Business Analysts and Data Architects ONLY – Certifications are available for QlikView and Qlik Sense Business Analysts, Data Architects, and System Administrators
  • Qualifications are exams delivered in QCC skills – Certifications are legally-defensible exams delivered in a proctored environment by Pearson VUE

What do you receive once you pass?

After you pass the exam, you will be awarded a printable certificate and digital badge for sharing on social media sites. Plus, bragging rights!

Who can take a Qualification Exam?

QCC subscribers and customers who attend Create Visualizations with Qlik Sense or Data Modeling with Qlik Sense (February 2018 or later) instructor-led courses.

For more information

Visit the Qlik Sense Business Analyst or Qlik Sense Data Architect Learning Plans in Qlik Continuous Classroom

6 Comments
adnan_rafiq
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Karen,

I have few question to further clarify who can sit in this exams.

Does both condition have to be met or one is sufficient?

1. QCC subscription

2. Instructor Led course.

Second question is related to QCC.

does QCC paid subscription is required for this or Free version will count?

What are exact indirect cost associated if one person don't have QCC access or attended instructor led training.

0 Likes
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Hi Adnan,

Either the QCC courses or the Instructor-Led training should be sufficient to pass the Qualification Exams.

Sorry, these exams are only available to customers with QCC subscriptions or who have attended training.

Please contact the training manager is your region for pricing. You can find their email address here:

Qlik Training Contacts

0 Likes
big_dreams
Creator III
Creator III

Is there any limitation on attempt to give qualification exam??

Regards,

max

0 Likes
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Max,

You may attempt the Qualification Exams a maximum of three times.

0 Likes
Arthur_Marseuti
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Karen,

I have a problem to open the qualification exam, even though I have a Data Architect subscription. I always get the massage, that I need a subscription to open it.

Are there any problems with my account or is the site kinda buggy atm? Who can help with this issue?

Regards,

Arthur

0 Likes
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Arthur, please email education@qlik.com for assistance.

0 Likes