Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Certification

Hi All

Did any one completed Certification in Qlikview ? Can you provide the details on the same.

Thanks

Vijay C

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Thank you, Onno. Let me provide more details.

That is correct - discussing the content of any Qlik Certification Exam is a violation of the "Qlik Certification Exam Access and Use Agreement", which you can download from the bottom on this page: http://www.pearsonvue.com/qlik/‌ (This agreement is accepted by all Qlik Certification candidates before registering for an exam, a standard practice in the certification industry.)

Instead, I recommend visiting the QlikView Certification web page and reading all of it, include the FAQs. From this page you will find links to other resources, including FREE Certification Practice Questions, which are now hosted in Qlik Continuous Classroom.

If you have more questions, please email me at certification@qlik.com.

Karen Origlio

Sr. Certification Program Manager @ Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Except for those details shared on our website, sharing more details about the content of the exam would be illegal. Those still doing so are violating the rules you accepted and as a result will loose their certification.

May you live in interesting times!
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Thank you, Onno. Let me provide more details.

That is correct - discussing the content of any Qlik Certification Exam is a violation of the "Qlik Certification Exam Access and Use Agreement", which you can download from the bottom on this page: http://www.pearsonvue.com/qlik/‌ (This agreement is accepted by all Qlik Certification candidates before registering for an exam, a standard practice in the certification industry.)

Instead, I recommend visiting the QlikView Certification web page and reading all of it, include the FAQs. From this page you will find links to other resources, including FREE Certification Practice Questions, which are now hosted in Qlik Continuous Classroom.

If you have more questions, please email me at certification@qlik.com.

Karen Origlio

Sr. Certification Program Manager @ Qlik

hjimenez25
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Studying a lot and practicing a lot, there is not another way to get Qlik Certificates.

Also, try to get additional materials, these books were usefull for me:

1. QlikView 11 for Developers

2. The Data Warehouse Toolkit

I failed my first exam last year, so I studied very hard for the next one. Don´t worry if you fail, always will be more opportinities to pass.