cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

QlikView 12 Certifications Now Available

Certification candidates may now register for QlikView 12 Certification Exams.

The exam and and minimum passing scores are:

• QlikView 12 System Administrator (65%)
  • QlikView 12 Data Architect** (73%)
  • QlikView 12 Business Analyst (65%)

QlikView 12 Business Analyst is the new name for the role, “Designer”.

QlikView 12 Data Architect is the new name for the role, “Developer”.

** The QlikView 12 Data Architect exam now has 60 questions (reduced from 70). Passing this exam will award BOTH the QlikView 12 Data Architect and Business Analyst certifications, similar to the QlikView 11 Developer exam.

The technical topics (“Exam Domain Areas”) for the QlikView 12 exams are the same as the QlikView 11 exams, the questions have just been refreshed for the new version. (The QlikView Certification web page to be updated shortly.)

Partners holding QlikView 11 certifications will not be required to update until in 2018.

Register at Pearson VUE

30 Replies
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee
Author

All QlikView Certification Exams are 120 minutes.

Not applicable

Hi Karen,

I'm a bit apprehensive about appearing for the exam before the Qlik site is updated. Do you know when this might happen?

Because the number of questions are down to 60, I'm worried that the complexity may have increased. Is there a sample test on the Qlik site like they used to have before?

Thanks.

Not applicable

Hi Karen,

Can you give some insight into why the number of questions have been reduced?

Thanks.

qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Hi koo

Please provide some sample questions.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Please provide some sample questions.

1. Visit the website: QlikView Certifications‌‌‌  (same link as also found in the opening post)
  2. Find the exam you are considering to take.
  3. Click on "Recommended Preparation Resources"
  4. Look for the word "FREE" and find the practice question.
May you live in interesting times!
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my experience, Qlik does a good job in asking practical and scenario based questions (although not unnecessarily tough questions).

I have found an android app (QlikCheck) where they have quite a decent real scenario based questions to practice Qlikview practical knowledge and prepare for Qlikview interviews as well as certification. The app is also rated 4.9+ out of 5.

Here is a link to try: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.eztia.qlikknowledgetest&hl=en

Thanks,

Bikash Debnath

madhumitha
Creator
Creator

Hello Karen,

I am planning to take QV12 DA certification this weekend.

Is it possible to revisit the questions once we answer it?

Thanks in advance!

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

After you have done all the questions you get an overview off

• All questions
  • All questions you forgot to answer
  • All questions you have flagged for review

So before you say "yes, I am done with this exam", you have had a chance to go back to all questions and those you forgot to answer initially are even pointed out to you.

May you live in interesting times!
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee
Author

Thank you, Onno.

Here’s a test-taking tip: Time management on the exam is critical. Plan to make two passes through it. The first time, go quickly and answer all the questions that you know right away. If you don’t know the answer immediately, click “Flag for Review”. Then at the end, review only the flagged items.

Good luck!