Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sorenravn2
Contributor
Contributor

Attunity Management Console Upgrade

Hi 

We have an very old installation of Attunity Management Console that is running flash, and we now have lost access to it due to flash is being discontinued.

The produkt we are running is 

Attunity Integration Suite
Attunity Management Console
Version 5.3.2 with Attunity CDC for SSIS Support

What is the upgrade path to an new version.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
OritCuriel
Former Employee
Former Employee

From what you are listing it looks like you have AIS and not Replicate, is this the case? If yes I suggest you talk to Qlik sales in your region as AIS is in maintenance mode (You have posted this question in the Qlik Enterprise Manager forum - this is not AIS) 

sorenravn2
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks I will try and contact Qlik sales

brukeo6
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know why people hate cognito that much, but I integrated it two times successfully and also gave cognito outside to partners to programmatically login and use an API of ours directly. It certainly takes some extra effort, but it's doable.

deepaksahirwar
Creator II
Creator II

Dear @sorenravn2 ,

Upgrading from an older version of Attunity Management Console, especially one that relies on Flash, can be a complex process due to the discontinuation of Flash and the evolution of Attunity products.

As of my knowledge, Attunity has been acquired by Qlik, and many of the Attunity products have been integrated into the Qlik product suite. The Attunity Integration Suite and Attunity Management Console you’re using have likely been replaced or superseded by newer Qlik products.

For Attunity CDC for SSIS Support, it seems there is a replacement product called ARC Version 6.22. However, there is currently no product that would be the equivalent for this SSIS (Open System) AIS Product.

Given the complexity of your situation, I strongly recommend reaching out to Qlik support or your regional Qlik sales representative for guidance. They can provide the most accurate and up-to-date information about the upgrade path from your specific version of Attunity Management Console to the latest Qlik products.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other queries.

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". 
This will assist other users in easily finding the answer. ‌

Best Regards,
Deepak Ahirwar