Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
menta
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

How to connect to salesforce with a "Salesforce community license"?

Hi all,

Is it possible to connect to salesforce with a cmmunity licence?

For a community licence doesn't exists a token. In which way may I connect

Regards

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

No problem @menta thanks for clarifying. Yes, others have mistaken "Qlik Enterprise Manager" for "Qlik Sense Enterprise" due to the similarity of name. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the Data Analytics products and cannot help. You might want to post your question in the Data Analytics forum to get the right help.

Best regards,

Dana

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @menta 

The trial license you get when installing Qlik Replicate is limited to certain endpoints and limited as to the amount of data you can move. I don't have a complete list of which endpoints can be used without a license, but I do not think that Salesforce is included.

I see you are part of our partner network. Please engage with your Qlik contact/representative for more details. I do not know if the customers you work with need to request a license directly from Qlik, or if you will be an intermediary.

Thanks,

Dana

menta
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Sorry Dana, I don't install Qlik replicate. I would like to use the salesforce connector inside Qlik Sense On premise.

But in salesforce a community licence can't create token. My fault I insert this post into data integration area and this is not about this area.

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

No problem @menta thanks for clarifying. Yes, others have mistaken "Qlik Enterprise Manager" for "Qlik Sense Enterprise" due to the similarity of name. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the Data Analytics products and cannot help. You might want to post your question in the Data Analytics forum to get the right help.

Best regards,

Dana