Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronald_Ne
Contributor II
Contributor II

QEM does not work with Newer versions of Chrome and Microsoft Edge

Does QEM 2022.5.0.520 works with the newer versions of Chrome and Microsoft Edge?

After the newer version of Chrome and Edge was upgraded on my laptop, my OEM stop working.

I am now receiving the below browser error in both browsers.  Nothing is wrong with the URL, it works when using earlier versions of Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

For security purposes, I have replaced our domain name with "xxxxxxxx"

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://xxxxxxxx.com/attunityenterprisemanager/2022.5.0.520/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_SSL_KEY_USAGE_INCOMPATIBLE
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @Ronald_Ne 

Please refer to this knowledge article. Recreating the self-signed certificate, or using a signed certificate from a certificate authority should resolve the issue.

ERR_SSL_KEY_USAGE_INCOMPATIBLE Error After Qlik Re... - Qlik Community - 2073067

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @Ronald_Ne 

Please refer to this knowledge article. Recreating the self-signed certificate, or using a signed certificate from a certificate authority should resolve the issue.

ERR_SSL_KEY_USAGE_INCOMPATIBLE Error After Qlik Re... - Qlik Community - 2073067

Thanks,

Dana

Ronald_Ne
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you it is working now.

SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello team,

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer.

Regards,

Sushil Kumar