Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW

Qlik Fix: How to Activate Qlik Insight Bot

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troy_Raney
Digital Support
Digital Support

Qlik Fix: How to Activate Qlik Insight Bot

Last Update:

Sep 13, 2019 4:12:25 PM

Updated By:

Troy_Raney

Created date:

Sep 13, 2019 4:12:25 PM

Attachments

Hammer Up 1000x340.png

This video is part of the Qlik Fix Video series. If you found this video useful, check out the other Qlik Fix Videos.

This video demonstrates how to activate Qlik Insight Bot using a Qlik issued activation key and corresponding email address.

Here is a link to more information in the Support Knowledge Base:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000083498

Attached is a downloadable .mp4 video file for those who cannot view YouTube videos.

#QlikSupport

Comments
vish123
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Troy_Raney,

This video is very useful. Thanks a lot for posting this video.

We need to implement Qlik Insight Bot in our organization. I have gone through the documentation and found that there are two components for this product. One is Qlik Windows components and Qlik Insight Bot NLU for Linux. My confusion here is do we need Linux server as well to implement Qlik Insight Bot. Please let me know. Thanks advance for your help.

0 Likes
vish123
Creator III
Creator III

Can you also post if there are any videos related to Qlik Insight Bot implementation. It would really help us.

0 Likes
Troy_Raney
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi @vish123 ,

I'm glad you liked the video. I did my own search for answers and found the following very helpful documentation on Help.Qlik.com: System Requirements, Preparing the system, Installing the NLU, Installing and configu...

Yes, Qlik Insight Bot requires both Windows and Linux environments with internet connectivity. 

Unfortunately, there just aren't any videos that I could find. I recommend reaching out to our Consulting Services. They can answer all your question and see that you get things set up to meet your needs.

vish123
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Troy_Raney,

Thanks a ton. This is useful info.

0 Likes
vish123
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Troy_Raney,

Hope you are doing good.

are there any videos made on how to install Qlik Insight Bot NLU component on Linux environment.

it really helps. please let us know.

Best Regards,

Vish

0 Likes
Troy_Raney
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi Vish,

I can see that there is certainly a need for a video on this topic. Have you reached out to our Consulting Services yet? They are the best resource  for answering this question for you.

Best regards,
Troy

0 Likes
Contributors
Version history
Last update:
‎2019-09-13 04:12 PM
Updated by: