Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kylemorganrober
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Calculate route between two points using geoanalytics

Hi,

Is it possible to use the embedded geoanalytics in the April 2018 Qlik Sense Desktop release to input two points and have it calculate the shortest route by road between these two points?

If not, what would I need to install/buy, and is it possible to get a trial license for this?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Kyle,

If you have bought Qlik Sense Enterprise with the new "User" license model, then Qlik GeoAnalytics Base is included.

The routing operations are available in the Qlik GeoAnalytics connector, which is one part of Qlik GeoAnalytics Base.

To install QGA with the connector, go to Qlik Download site, select Qlik GeoAnalytics, Qlik GeoAnalytics for Qlik Sense, latest release and follow the install instructions. Use the same LEF key as for Qlik Sense.

Thanks,

Patric

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Kyle,

If you have bought Qlik Sense Enterprise with the new "User" license model, then Qlik GeoAnalytics Base is included.

The routing operations are available in the Qlik GeoAnalytics connector, which is one part of Qlik GeoAnalytics Base.

To install QGA with the connector, go to Qlik Download site, select Qlik GeoAnalytics, Qlik GeoAnalytics for Qlik Sense, latest release and follow the install instructions. Use the same LEF key as for Qlik Sense.

Thanks,

Patric

kylemorganrober
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Patric,

Thank you, I have been using the routing operation.

I now have street names data, and I understand that addresspointlookup is the operation which converts street data to coordinates. I have updated GeoAnalytics to April 2018 (I have a license for plus), and the operation is not there. How can I get the addresspointlookup operation?

Thanks,

Kyle

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi,

AddressPointLookup and PointToAddressLookup are Qlik Geocoding which is separate product.

Please contact your Qlik Sales rep to get a quote, more info about the service:

https://bi.idevio.com/products/qlik-geocoding

Thanks,

Patric