Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronanseleme
Contributor III
Contributor III

Como mudar as Cores dos Títulos?

Boa tarde,

Não estou conseguindo alterar as cores dos títulos (Fundo e Cor), na aba 'Títulos tem as cores para Título Inativo e Ativar Título, porém quando eu altero ele simplesmente não muda !

Já passaram por isso? Alguém pode auxiliar?

Valeu !

Abrs

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello Ronan,

If I understood your question correctly, you are trying to change the color and background of the title (in blue in the image) for a Qlik GeoAnalytics layer or object. It is not possible to change the color of the title. For example, with an Area Layer the options available for colors (marked in red) are meant to activate the color bar when coloring of the areas depends on a measure, to display the minimum and maximum values represented by the colors and to show a name or label next to the color bar, not to change the object's title itself.

Please let me know if I understood your question correctly.

Best regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik GeoAnalytics

color.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello Ronan,

If I understood your question correctly, you are trying to change the color and background of the title (in blue in the image) for a Qlik GeoAnalytics layer or object. It is not possible to change the color of the title. For example, with an Area Layer the options available for colors (marked in red) are meant to activate the color bar when coloring of the areas depends on a measure, to display the minimum and maximum values represented by the colors and to show a name or label next to the color bar, not to change the object's title itself.

Please let me know if I understood your question correctly.

Best regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik GeoAnalytics

color.png