Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connector reply error: QVX_SYNTAX_ERROR when trying to use Geo Analytics Connector

Im trying to use geoanalytics connector but im taking this weird error. Could someone explain me what does this mean?

The following error occurred:

Connector reply error: QVX_SYNTAX_ERROR: Failed to process query: Failed to create dataset Sites: Invalid latitude or longitude value in CSV, [,]

The error occurred here:

?

4 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I would check the indata, especially the fields for longitude and latitude, field name (correct spelled?) and field value so they only contain numbers within bounds.

Thanks,

Patric

psublue98
Creator
Creator

Hi Patric - sorry me again, and I too am running across a similar error with polygon json. I've been looking at it for days now with no luck. I tested on both Nov 2017 and April 2018 SR1 but get the same result. Though there are no issues seen with the other "NAA" services hosted here: Folder: OAR_OAQPS

qvx_syntax_error.PNG

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Arthur,

Does the service support 4326? In the spec it looked like only 3857 was supported OAR_OAQPS/NAA2010SO21hour (MapServer)

Does the response look ok in the browser? Can you post the url you are trying with?

Thanks,

Patric

psublue98
Creator
Creator

Hi Patric,

The other layers in that same directory load simplify without issue and all looks okay in the browser. We logged a ticket 01406051 once we saw that the load operation works for the json url, but the simplify operation does not. The ticket has a sample qvf with notes in the load script clarifying the issue further.

Thanks!