Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating boundary from points

Hi all

I have the below app. where triangles are my plants and squares are my dealers. This chart depicts which plant is supplying to which dealer. Now I want to draw an area from these square points around the respective plant. Need help on this. Attaching the qvw here.

closest.png

7 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Rajan,

Should be possible, use the "Dissolve" operation with closest plant as dissolve field and the municipalities as the geometries to dissolve.

Thanks,

Patric

naveen341
Creator
Creator

HI Rajan

I think you have done a closet point lookup with idevio connector.

I Am trying to do address point lookup with the same idevio connector it is throwing me an error.

Saying that schema:default is not found.How did you use that connector.

I mean service to lookup.

geo.pnggeoerror.png

Thanks in advance

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi,

AddressPointLookup is Qlik GeoCoding which hasn't been released yet.

Qlik GeoCoding is an add-on that will require a separate license.

Thanks,

Patric

naveen341
Creator
Creator

HI Patric

I have Idevio geo connector with License.With that cant we do a address lookup?

If not are there any other option to do address lookup .My idevio maps are not able to do few address lookup aand they are not shown in maps.Is there a way to do address lookup for those.

Regards,

Naveen.

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Naveen,

Not yet, the Qlik GeoCoding product is on the price list and will be released shortly.

Thanks,

Patric

naveen341
Creator
Creator

Hi Patric,

Other that this  qlik geo coding .do we have any other option to do a address lookup?

naveen341
Creator
Creator

Hi Patric

If address point lookup is not released yet.what is this document about GeoAnalytics Reference

and here are example apps

Guides & Examples « bi.idevio.com

is there any other option to do address lookups.or get lat and log informations of country,state,city,zipcode of the world data.