Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LZucco
Contributor II
Contributor II

Density map layer resulting geometric data error

Hello!

I have created a map area layer using the city districts limits area and then multiple density layers using same latitude and longitude data on it. Some are resulting success and some are not, but I don't understand why was that.

Please check attached files to help me out here.
Any help will be appreciated.
Regards,
LZucco

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

I can see an issue in your data. You have three tables, all linked on Bairro field, but Qlik is Case Sensitive, so there are no matches between your absoluto through the CAPITAL Bairro values in RuasIdentificadas table to the other values. eg AGRONOMIA is not the same as Agronomia

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

For the density layer, the Dimension should be the link to the location (Bairro)
LZucco
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the response but I don't believe that it's the problem.

My latitude and longitude information are in fact a central point of Bairro and I am using the same data on other density layer with success as you can see in the attached image.

Still cannot understand what is happening...

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

When I opened the app you uploaded, this is what I saw:

absoluto.PNG

But when I changed the dimension to Bairro, this is what it looked like:

Bairro.PNG

LZucco
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Please explain better because I think that changing dimension from absoluto to Bairro will result in other result, a result not expected because I want to measure the value of absoluto field.

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

I can see an issue in your data. You have three tables, all linked on Bairro field, but Qlik is Case Sensitive, so there are no matches between your absoluto through the CAPITAL Bairro values in RuasIdentificadas table to the other values. eg AGRONOMIA is not the same as Agronomia
LZucco
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks a lot!
Sometimes the easiest error is the hardest to find.