Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinay_skpk
Partner - Contributor III

Error While performing Route Operation

Hi,

I am getting the below error while performing route operation in Geo analytics plus.We are loading 2 lacs + rows of data.

QVX_SYNTAX_ERROR: *Failed to parse routes due to . reply: XML parse exception in input stream for element Response at line 75954: Unexpected end of data reached

I have removed rows containing nulls in latitude and longitude (as suggested in some other post).

Attached file is error message.Kindly help me in resolving the error.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

I suggest split up the call and make 1000 routes at the time, see this article:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-GeoAnalytics-Documents/Splitting-up-GeoAnalytics-connector-operat...

Thanks,
Patric

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

I suggest split up the call and make 1000 routes at the time, see this article:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-GeoAnalytics-Documents/Splitting-up-GeoAnalytics-connector-operat...

Thanks,
Patric
vinay_skpk
Author

Hi Patric,

Thanks for your reply. In the article the operation used is WithIn,where as i use Route operation. So Can you tell me how can i split up the call in route operation.
vinay_skpk
Author

Hi Patric,

Thanks for your reply. In the article the operation used is WithIn,where as i use Route operation. So Can you tell me how can I split up the call in route operation.

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

It's easy, just follow the same principle, identify the header definition and the server call.
Then move the header and the call to inside of the loop. chunkSize decides how many rows that should be processed per iteration.
Thanks,
Patric
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vinay_skpk Did Patric's solution work? If so, don't forget to mark the thread as solved! 🙂

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂