Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliensaintmaxent3113
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Geoanalytics plus with colormix

Dear Expert,

i try to use colormix on geoanalytics plus but it doesn't work.

When i put the expression in the colors menu ColorMix1(sum(AFFLUENCE)/sum(distinct [Capacité]),red(),blue()), the graph doesn't see color however when i use condition, it works.

My question : it's possible to use colormix with geoanalytics?

Thanks

3 Replies
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Are you using mapchart or the extension?

If you are using mapchart then you only need to select Color By Expression and copy your expression in the function editor,

If you are working with the Extension, then you need to add any measure in order to have the Color By Expression enabled in the Colors tab.

colormix1.jpg

As you can see, I used the same expression on the map and for the table background color and they are returning identical colors.

I recommend to do this in order to test if your colormix expression is working properly.

Best Regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik

juliensaintmaxent3113
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Hi,

i use a plan with extension dxf from autocad2018-05-22_11h26_38.png

when i use the expression there is no color, on the map no problem but on plan it doesn't work.

Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Could you add a Table to your app, with the same data the Area Layer contains? Something like:

Block (dimension), the measure (sum(affluence)/sum....) used for the colormix and then set the background color with your mixcolor expression. Just to rule out a problem with the expression itself.

Something similar to the table in the pic from my previous reply,

Best Regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik