Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m_perreault
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik GeoAnalytics Connector QVX_SYNTAX_ERROR

Hello,

I am using the Qlik GeoAnalytics Plus connector to read in several different ESRI Layers.  All of the ESRI Layers are consistently loading successfully except for one.  This one layer will sometimes load successfully and will sometimes fail with the error message

"ERROR: Connector reply error: QVX_SYNTAX_ERROR: *The column 'x' is not available in the requested result."  does anyone know why this would be occurring and why it will only fail occasionally as opposed to all the time?

patricn‌  would you please be able to advise on this?

Thanks all

Mark

3 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Mark,

That sounds strange, could you share the file or do a bug report?

Thanks,

Patric

m_perreault
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi patricn‌ thank you for your response.  I created an app which only has this problematic layer loaded into it and I have tasked it to reload upon successful completion of itself.  It typically will successfully reload every two seconds for a few minutes then all of the sudden fail with this QVX error.  I have attached the Reload Error File (I deleted the URL), please let me know if I could provide any more information.  The version of Qlik GeoAnalytics Installed is November 2017

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Mark,

Hard to tell without seeing the actual data.

Since it sometimes fail sounds like it might be the providing Esri server that gives the wrong input with a missing column.

Thanks,

Patric