Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Geoanalytics Connector

Hello,

everywhere I find many manuals about Qlik Geoanalytics and the GeoAnalytics Connector.

I have installed the GeoAnalytics Server (Version April 2018) and GeoAnalytics for QlikSense but I cant finde any GeoAnalytics Connector.

Where can I find this one?

Many thanks

Alex

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Alex,

When you installed the extensions "GeoAnalytics for QlikSense" the install program also installed the "Qlik GeoAnalytics Connector".

The connector is located in the data load editor, click on the "Create new connection", the connector is listed as "GeoAnalytics".   

Check out the doc and examples here.

Thanks,

Patric

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Alex,

When you installed the extensions "GeoAnalytics for QlikSense" the install program also installed the "Qlik GeoAnalytics Connector".

The connector is located in the data load editor, click on the "Create new connection", the connector is listed as "GeoAnalytics".   

Check out the doc and examples here.

Thanks,

Patric

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey Patric,

I have installed the extension again, an now I see the connector.

thanks!

thierrytt1102
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Patric, 

I installed the extensions (Downlaod : GeoAnalytics for QlikSense)  with a valid licence key ; successful.
I see the geoanalytics objects in the Extensions tab.

But I'm not able to see the GeoAnalytics Connector  in the connection list. Any idea? 

(I didn't installed the GeoAnalytics Server, do I have to?)

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Make sure to restart the repository service afterwards to install any connector.

Also the QGA ext and connector has to be installed on all nodes.

Thanks,

Patric