Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrr_qlear
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

SWEREF99 coordinates in GeoAnalytics

Hello,

I'm trying to implement GeoAnalytics using a coordinate system other than the default WGS-84, in this case the customer uses SWEREF99.

I've done this at another customer before but they wanted to use thier own background map, and the current customer may or may not want to do that. Is it possible to use SWEREF99 coordinates without the customer providing the background map using a Geodata layer?

Regards

Johan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Load the data in the QGA connector,  Polygons as 'Geometry Type' and choose the corresponding CRS, eg EPSG:3006 for SWEREF99 TM https://epsg.io/3006

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Load the data in the QGA connector,  Polygons as 'Geometry Type' and choose the corresponding CRS, eg EPSG:3006 for SWEREF99 TM https://epsg.io/3006

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik

jrr_qlear
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thank you very much for your reply, Jonas. It worked perfectly.

marcelo_7
Creator
Creator

Hi Jonas,

I have the following point:

Data

LOAD * INLINE [

Punkt, Nord, Ost

1, 7291781,1793846];

I've tried the following:

'[' & Nord &','&Ost &']' as Geometry

'[[' & Nord &','&Ost &']]'

But I get the following error:

The following error occurred:

Connector reply error: QVX_SYNTAX_ERROR: Failed to process query: Failed to create dataset Dataset: Malformed POLYGON geometry: 7291781,1793846].

The error occurred here:

?

Any advice?

Best regards,
Marcelo

Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

Hi,
Just created a tiny app loading one SWEREF99 point with CRS EPSG:3006

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik

Untitled.png

Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

One more thing:

Points use only one bracket [x,y]

Qlik GeoAnalytics for Qlik Sense reference documentation

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik

marcelo_7
Creator
Creator

Hi Jonas,

I managed to make it work with another point but I'd like to add that the interval for North values for SWEREF 99TM is between 6110000 – 7680000 so your point should be invalid. But I didn't try it.

Thank you!

/Marcelo