cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swarnendu
Creator II
Creator II

idevio map extension

New to Qlik Sensebps any one suggest me how we configure IDEVIO extension in qlik sense .

and please give me also link if you have.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

You´ll find some excellent getting started videos here: Qlik GeoAnalytics Getting Started Videos

and some more in-depth training at QCC: http://qcc.qlik.com/course/search.php?search=geoanalytics+nov&_ga=2.117764864.801932814.1522324078-1...

I recommend studying the community pages Qlik GeoAnalytics

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

The new name of IdevioMaps is Qlik GeoAnalytics
download here: Qlik Login | Login

If you need a license, please contact your Qlik sales rep.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik

swarnendu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can you please explain me how i configure .

Step by step.

Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

You´ll find some excellent getting started videos here: Qlik GeoAnalytics Getting Started Videos

and some more in-depth training at QCC: http://qcc.qlik.com/course/search.php?search=geoanalytics+nov&_ga=2.117764864.801932814.1522324078-1...

I recommend studying the community pages Qlik GeoAnalytics

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik

swarnendu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks but can you please provide me the IdevioMaps-QS-Extensions-<version>.zip file

Thanks in advance .

Jonas_Karlsson
Employee
Employee

Hi,

You´ll find all Qlik downloads at http://eu-a.demo.qlik.com/download/

Select the tab Qlik GeoAnalytics and you shall find the version for your Qlik software.

Regards,

Jonas Karlsson 

Qlik