Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
detmawin
Contributor III
Contributor III

zip code look up error in qlik geoanalytics

Good day,

I am create an area map based on the zip code.  I have a spreadsheet in the model that that has the zip code longitude and latitude points, but I still have a few look up errors even though the points are there.  Do you know how I can resolve this with or without the connector.  I am not sure how to complete the connector fields.

thank you for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Yes, if you have the geometry (polygon) as a field, then you can use it as Location field (for mapchart) or add as a measure for the extension.

Best Regads,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello,

If you already have latitude and logitude in your dataset, then you can use them directly.

For the mapchart, go to the Point Layer properties, tick the box "Latitude and longitude fields" in the Location tab and input the fields name for latitude and longitude.

mapchart.png

If you are using the extension, go to the Bubble Layer properties and add the latitude and longitude as measures in the "Location, Size" section.

extension.png

By doing this, the lookup by zip code name will be overridden,

Best Regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik

detmawin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks so much, does this work completing the same steps with the area layer?

Thanks

Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Yes, if you have the geometry (polygon) as a field, then you can use it as Location field (for mapchart) or add as a measure for the extension.

Best Regads,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik