Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sepsis Dashboard

Hi all,

it has been a while I blogged about my favorite BI took, QlikView. I worked on a very cool project back in 2016 and finally blogged about it. Hope you will enjoy.

A silent killer

Sepsis is the body’s extreme response to an infection. It is a life-threatening medical emergency. Sepsis happens when an infection you already have —in your skin, lungs, urinary tract, or somewhere else—triggers a chain reaction throughout your body. Without timely treatment, sepsis can rapidly lead to tissue damage, organ failure, and death. 1

More than 1.5 million people get sepsis each year in the U.S. At least 250,000 Americans die from sepsis each year 2. Sepsis kills more people than breast cancer, prostate cancer, and AIDS...Combined3.

Yet, not many people know about it. We've all heard so much about Ebola and H1N1, but not many of us have heard about Sepsis. Who is at risk to get Ebola or H1N1? A few...Who is at risk to get Sepsis? We are all! Sepsis does not discriminate. It kills the young or the old, the rich or the poor, and it kills quickly.

https://boristyukin.com/sepsis-dashboard/

1 Reply
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

@Anonymous This is just lights out content my friend. I really appreciate your continued insights. 

My advice for others ... Qlik the link below read this post about Sepsis and also read his other posts about Cloudera and Cerner.