Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome

Looking for other Qlikview Healthcare clients to discuss learnings and best practices.

We have been on Qlikview for about 6-months. Looking to continue to expand into the operational/clinical areas

-Brian

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Just checking to see who all uses this group. My experience is with a health insurance plan. Our company has been using QV for 5 years (personnally only 3 years).

JS

Not applicable
Author

Hi members!

I'm the senior software developer of a german health care "Aktiengesellschaft" (AG). The company has 45 hospitals (rehabilitation).

We develop QVs for BSC (balanced scorecard), medical analysis (diagnosis analysis), clinical dashboards and ETM-Analysor ("Analyse evidenzbasierter Therapiemodule"), ...

I'm intresting of your buisiness in your companies.

BBL

Not applicable
Author

Hi everybody!

I'm an database administrator for our Trust attached to our Buisness Inteligance Unit. We have just started using Qlikview and are presently going through the training.

We are planning to use Qlikview for financial analysis and to produce our Trust Board reports and scorecards.

I'm look forward to discussing the finner points of Qlikview - any tips and tricks welcome!

Ash

Not applicable
Author

hi Ash,

I have a number of years experience with QlikView working with it for the NHS.

It is an ideal tool for Trusts to use o mange their data.

I have developed a number of Dashboards (Performance Indicators, Financial Indicators, Pathways etc).

How are you getting on with QlikView - Do you have a stable model ?

krs, Clive

Not applicable
Author

hi Ash,

I have developed a number of Dashboards (Performance Indicators, Financial Indicators, Pathways etc).

krs, Clive

Not applicable
Author

hi Ash,

krs, Clive

Not applicable
Author

hi Ash, How are you and the Trust getting on with QlikView ?

Not applicable
Author

hi Ash, How are you and the Trust getting on with QlikView ?

Not applicable
Author

Good Morning

New to the QV Healthcare Group, I am working with QV in a large University Hospital in Switzerland (Inselspital). Application areas are: DRG Benchmarking, Bed Census, Financials

Best regards

marcus