cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rittermd
Master
Master

2 Questions

1.  I created a report and when I edit the template I see no object names for images or tables when adding them to the report.  I thought all I had to do was add a title to the object and it would display in this list.  But that apparently is not working.  I am running Feb 2018 version.

2.  When you create a report it gives you the option to add a template then.  After you save the report you can no longer edit this information.  It is not displayed.  The only thing that I found that I could do is create a new report and change the template there.  Of course then I have to recreate everything else.  Am I missing something?

1 Reply
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

I wanted to respond to your thread as I saw it didn't receive any responses. 

For question 1. are you using Qlik NPrinting with Qlik Sense or QlikView? Do you have a screenshot of Designer? You are correct, if you add a title then the object should display that information pulled in from either QS or QV. Have you reloaded the Metadata for your NPrinting App Connection and ensured that all objects are refreshed?

For question 2. I assume you mean the "Edit Template" button is missing? Or is it just grayed-out? Have you checked to ensure that the Designer on your computer matches that of the Server? (i.e. are Server / Engine / Designer all running the same version)? If you had a screenshot for this as well it may be helpful. Also what Access Roles are assigned to your User Account?

Regards,

Eva