Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gopal5879
Creator
Creator

Add Condition based Column to a Pivot table

Sampel Data Screen ShotSampel Data Screen Shot

Hello folks, 

I have pivot table as in above screen shot,  values a1,a2,a3,a4,a5 coming from a column with values a1,a2,a3,a4,a5 .

Total Valid Targets is derived by adding a2 and a3, in this case 174 as in above example. I have trouble how to add

Total Valid Targets which is based on if field name values  are a2 and a3 , add the measures PID count - in the above example 

it is 174. How can I achieve this, can someone help please.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

IF that is not expecting in output from Qlik sense in N-Printing, We will move your topic to Qlik sense forum where you will get good response.

Perhaps this?

If([PID Count]='Q321' and Match(FieldName, 'a1', 'a2'), Sum(Your Field))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
gopal5879
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Anil, Please move if you think I get good response. Just want to let you know the source is qvw file accessed through nprinting connection. 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I see, That is connected to N-Printing only. So we are not moving anywhere.

Can we  know the exact output you expect in N-Printing if my above reply not helps?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
gopal5879
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Anil,

In NPrinting , I expect the output like this. 

gopal5879_3-1647872160866.png

a1, a2 , a3 ,a4,a5 are values coming a field called status.  PID are counted against each of status values 

a1, a2 , a3 ,a4,a5. The exact output needed  is similar to above screen shot , we can take out field Total Targets.

I am struggling to add column Total Valid Targets which is  sum of PID counts of a2 and a3 ( a2 + a3)  for each row.

Need help how to achieve to add additional column Total Valid Targets with condition based computation from

same status field  which has values a1, a2 , a3 ,a4,a5. 

The above screen shot is pivotal representation and how to achieve NPrinting

solution with additional column Total Valid Targets?

Meanwhile I will try using If(Match(FieldName, 'a1', 'a2'), Sum(Your Field))

Anil_Babu_Samineni

It's good, If you create a report in Qlik and use that ID in N-Printing to see the result as i mentioned in first reply.