Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QFanatic
Creator
Creator

Add Listbox to Excel sheet

hi guys

how do I "recreate" a listbox on Nprinting - i.e. I want the user to be able to select a year, and the rest of the Object refreshes to that year?

Note that the year contains multiple values, that come from my model (e.g. 2018,2019) etc. I originally included year as one of my fields in the pivot, and then make that field a filter, but it;s not behaving like I expect it to.

Thanx

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You need to use native Excel features. For example, you can create an Excel template with a native Excel Table or Pivot Table and the recipient will be able to use Excel filtering features.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Totaly agree with @Ruggero_Piccoli 

On top what he said you can create slicers, lists - but this is all MsExcel functionality.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.