Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giansonn
Creator
Creator

Adjusting the size of NPrinting Power Point Graphs so they line up?

Hi there,

I have created an NPrinting Report that produces charts based on Qlik data. There are a lot of charts and their sizes change all the time, getting the to line up is a nightmare and the best way I can do it is to send the report to myself, and nudge the chart a little each time. It makes me think "there must be an easier way to do this". How can I restrict the dimensions of my chart so that the graphs fit a specified dimension? i.e. so they line up?

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Giansonn,

Can you share the exact versions of software (NPrinting and Qlik Sense?). Labels which should indicate this are not making sense as NPrinitng 16 does not support Qlik Sense..

Otherwise have a look here: 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2020/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimension-...

Other comments:

As a general rule I hate working with images. It is almost impossible to get correct font size on them, rendering of objects can make them "blurry", It is not always possible to fit an object into a placeholder (especially when working with tables as images - I just give up and prefer to use native tables). When possible I create native power point charts based on data from tables - they look nice, they are easy to size and format. On the screenshot below I point the settings I would use when working with images.

1.png

Regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Or am I wrong thinking that you used images? Did you use build in power point charts and you are trying to align them? If that is the case I always refer to "Format Chart Area" and   Under Chart options you have size and position parameters which you can set down to 0.01 of cm..

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.