Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandeepQlikAdmin
Contributor
Contributor

After nprinting upgrade connections are missing to view and edit.

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is this a joke or it is all information you have?

• What happened?
  • What version did you upgrade from?
  • What version did you upgrade to?
  • Where those connections are missing? In connections editor or in NPrinting designer template editor?
  • some screenshots would be helpful

Please make some effort to explain problem you have so we can help you more efficiently

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
SandeepQlikAdmin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Lol, not joke. Problem i am seeing it is in connection editor { in nprinting console }. Initially i thought connection were lost after upgrading. Later i created one test connection and even that was missed. So I filtered on app in connection page. I could see the connections as freezed and not able to edit ( in actions ) Attached few screenshots. I upgraded from 17.3 version to 17.5 version Regards, Sandeep
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

well well well..

you are talking about a 2 year old version of NPrinting. In those days we had to follow very strict path in regards to from which version to which version you could upgrade. See articles below - make sure you are logged in with Qlik account on Qlik support portal to see them.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000050323

https://support.qlik.com/articles/Basic/Upgrade-Path-of-NPrinting-17-versions?articleId=Upgrade-Path...

The path you have taken seems to be OK as you should be able to upgrade from 17.3 to 17.5. Since it is such a old version and at that stage it was very buggy I cannot tell if the problem you have was a bug or simply if you have done upgrade procedure wrong. There are very specific steps you have to follow (login as an admin account, run setup/ugrade also with elevated privileges etc...

At this stage i suggest you recreate your 17.3 version from backup which i am sure you have done prior upgrade and try again or contact Qlik support to guide you through update if it does not work for you again.

btw - there are no screenshots in your previous posts so maybe try to upload them again!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.