Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

Applying levels in NPrinting

Hi,

i have a table of data as shown below

client_id batch_meta_data_id  Rank   Category_Number      New_Campaign_Name

4                         23                 1            1                            new_camp12/34

4                        24                  1           1                            new_camp10/04

4                        23                 2            1                            new_camp11/02

4                        24                 2           1                            new_camp12/03

4                        23                 4            3                           new_camp09/07

4                        24                 3           3                           new_camp04/78

4                        23                 3            3                           new_camp2w/45

5                        23                 1            1                            new_camp34/dg

5                        23                 2           1                            new_camp12/34

7                        23                 1            1                            new_campyy/dd

6                        23                 1            1                            new_campsd/fg

When ever i pass client_id, i need to get New_Campaign_Name for there respective client_id where Category_Number  = 1. Example

I need to get like below New_Campaign_Name of 23

new_camp12/34

new_camp11/02 

To achieve this i have applied filter client_id = 4 and design in NPrinting s shown below

Levels.PNG

I need to achieve this with only one filter i.e client_id. Because the condition differs for each page and not in order.

How could i achieve this. Any idea or suggestion is welcomed.

Thanks

3 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

you need it for tables ? or images?   and which version your using?

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

i need it for tables, using 17.2.2.0 NP with Qliksense 3.0

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

sorry for delay.

better you can create  custom excel   with your  required filters and   load that excel report template as custom  in Qlik npriting designer and  try  its working for me levels.