Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Because I can not create more connections with nprinting?

Hello good afternoon

I am trying to make a connection with nprinting 17.3.1 with QlikSenseServer

First if I leave 3 connections, but then I try to create a fourth connection but it marks me error, I'm performing the exact steps and it does not let me make the connection and I do not know what else to do.

Because I can not generate more connections?

I leave an image with the corresponding error. Thanks for your time

nprinting.png

And here I am defining the connection

nprinting2.png

12 Replies
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

Try unchecking the "Apply user section access for reports" checkbox

Not applicable
Author

Hi carlos silva

Thank you very much for your time, but I also try to remove the checkbox selection and continue to mark the error

A question if I am connecting in the console of NPrinting with the user: qliknprint, in the QlikSense server I have to assign a license or token and give it the role of RootAdmin?

I do not know if that is why it may not allow me to make the connection because with the other connections were made with the user qlik, I leave a picture of the users on the QlikSense server

QSS.png

another question? The virtual machine where nprinting is installed only has 8 gb of RAM, will not it also allow me to generate connections since it consumes all the resources?

That is what the best can happen that does not stop generating more connections, I have no idea thanks

silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

Julio,

Creo que hablas español así que te respondo mejor así,

-Tienes los logs donde poder visualizar el error?

-La app de Qlik Sense con la que tienes el problema está en el mismo Stream que las otras apps donde sí funciona la conexión en NPrinting?

Personalmente, testearía creando una cuarta conexión apuntando a una misma app de Qlik Sense donde ya esté funcionando la conexión (una de las tres conexiones donde funciona ok) para ir descartando posibilidades.

Saludos!

CS

Not applicable
Author

hola carlos

mira te comparto mi archivo log donde muestra el error

la verdad no le entiendo

y si antes habia una conexion con el mismo id del app que quiero conectar pero ya lo elimine, y estoy intentando generarlo de nuevo pero me sigue marcando el mismo error.

las conexiones que si se podian realizar se tomaban los aplicativos que aun no estaban publicados y el que yo quiero tomar ya esta publicado, no se si eso tambien tenga que ver

Gracias !

silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

Puedes verificar que el usuario al que apuntas (en la configuración de la conexión) tiene permisos para poder ver el stream y a la app propiamente tal,  a la cual quieres realizar dicha conexión.

Ojalá puedas resolver el problema

Saludos!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It is not down to try or not try. Do you have a section access or not on this document? Is the user from Identity field included in section access login in sense?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Not applicable
Author

Hola Carlos

Si ya verifique lo que me dijiste y el usuario qlik, si tiene permisos y tiene accesos a stream, no crees que sea algo de las certificaciones del QlikSense Server, de hecho ya exporte los certificados de QlikSenseServer y los copie en el servidor de nprinting y ejecute un archivo que se encuentra en esta ruta C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\Tools\QmcCertificatesInstaller\QmcCertificatesInstaller.exe, pero al ejecutar este archivo unicamente me permite instalar el certificado del  client.pfx, pero no me pide instalar el de root y server.

Mi duda es? esta correcto asi como estoy instalando mis certificados? o lo tengo que relizar paso por paso desde MMC? y cual es la diferencia de una con otra?

Gracias por tu ayuda

Not applicable
Author

Hello, if I have those accesses that you ask me, I reinstalled the certificates and now the connection is not finished? Is still generating no error or mark me, where I am where the sense server is very saturated, and is being kept often will not be that? Which is why the connection does not end? Or are the ports not locked?

Thanks for your help

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is this topic solved?

Pleas Mark correct answers to help identify closed cases

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.