Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Because I can not create more connections with nprinting?

Hello good afternoon

I am trying to make a connection with nprinting 17.3.1 with QlikSenseServer

First if I leave 3 connections, but then I try to create a fourth connection but it marks me error, I'm performing the exact steps and it does not let me make the connection and I do not know what else to do.

Because I can not generate more connections?

I leave an image with the corresponding error. Thanks for your time

nprinting.png

And here I am defining the connection

nprinting2.png

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello Lech Miszkiewicz

With nprinting 17.3.0 I could not solve the issue since this version does not recognize extensions, what I had to do is update the new version NPrinting June 2017, with this version NPrinting June 2017 I already recognize the extensions but at the moment of clicking Preview in my report shows me an error, I really do not know what it is, the application I am connected to has section access and when I make the connection I select the checkbox, then I do not know what may be what is marking the error and I do not understand why.

I place an image with the connection that it makes and the error that shows to me at the moment of visualizing my report.

Thank you

NP5.png

To see if it generated the connection well but it shows me this error but if it generates the connection

NP6.png

In this image it shows that my connection was generated correctly

NP7.png

And here in this image is where I can not view my report, it shows me this error sale

NP8.png

Please help me, I do not know what else can be

Thank you very much for your time

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is your other topic. So try to keep topics on subject as you jumping from creating connection to using extensions.

Now. when you upgraded did you export and re-import SSL Qlik Sense certificates?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2017/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/NPrinting-with-Sense.htm

Installing Qlik Sense certificates

If you still struggle contact me in PRIV and we can arrange Webex session or Skype session where i may help you.

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I just want to add some information to "use of extensions" in NPrinting.

As Extensions are custom build not all of them can be used with NPrinting and definitely cannot be supported.

See those requirements for extensions requirements for NPrinting:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2017/Content/Troubleshooting/Troubleshooting.htm#anchor-18

• can you share what extension are you using so i can test it on my end?
  • what QlikSense version are you using?

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.